Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to the Peak

I am back to the beautiful Peak district! The autumn is definitely arriving (rain, rain and more rain) and so is my thesis deadline. Unfortunately I have managed to get out to the Peak only few times; I explored the caves of Castleton and walked up to the Skyline ridge of Edale in warm mid-august rain with my family, and last weekend I climbed on the high plateau of Kinder north and in the ever so famous Stanage. Many classics were climbed such as the Legacy HVS 5a and Misty Wall Vs 4b in Kinder and Fern Crack VS 4c, Heather Wall VS 4c and Straight Crack VS 4c in Stanage. I still have a few HVS's and E1's to climb before the winter arrives...  so fingers crossed the weather will improve!

Adam on Cinturato E1 5c
Beautiful Peak District
























Neverending Stanage



























Lovely views around Kinder north
Sari on Misty Wall VS 4b
Colin on the arete of Legacy HVS 5a

0 comments:

Post a Comment